re-opening friday sept 18
We’re so pleased to be opening up again and having you visit us and the wonderful town of Portarlington. It’s time to get out and about and support local business, and catch up with your favourite people.
Yes things are different ( don’t we know it!) but from previous experience, we trust our patrons will understand the guidelines we need to work within. We will still be delivering the same quality food and service. There’s still have a cracking drinks list with heaps of local plonk and we’ll have big smiles under our masks just for you.
Some important things to know:
- Opening Wednesday – Sunday
- Numbers are restricted so please book ahead.
- Call 5259 2260 or email email@example.com
Booking times are:
Lunch: 11.30 am – 1pm or 1.15pm – 3.15pm
Dinner: 5.30 pm – 7pm or 7.15 pm – 9.15 pm
- Maximum no of 10 people per table
- You can book to sit in either the bistro, front bar or beer garden ( based on availability)
- Each booking will be required to scan in & out via a QR code on your mobile device
- All day dining on weekends only (based on availability)
- Entry via Newcombe st only
- The Classics Take away menu is available. Pre-order and collect from front of hotel
- TAB is not currently open
- PHEW …. that’s enough for now, but keep watching our social media for more updates