We’re back – even if things are a little different
As of Thursday June 25:
- TAB open, but restricted to eight (8) patrons at one time
- A limited Classics Take-Away menu now available. Chicken parma, Chicken schnitzel, Battered fish and Salt and Pepper calamari
- Take-Away available between 11:30 – 2:30 & 5:30 – 8:30. Call to order
- Beer Garden will be open for a drink ( but the rules say take a load off and sit down)
- Dining in the Bistro and Front bar with reduced seating numbers
- Seniors menu & other special offers not currently available
- Everything operating Thursday to Sunday for now
The same rules are still applying for dining, limits on dining numbers, a smaller menu, and safety procedures to adhere to; But you’ll still experience the same attention to good quality food and old fashioned service.
We encourage you to pre-book, to avoid missing out whilst we adhere to limited seating
- There will be two sittings per meal period.
- Lunch 11:30am. 1:00pm
- Dinner 5:30pm. 7:00pm
- The earlier sittings will be allocated 1.5 hours as a max. booking time
- To reserve a table please call 5259 2260 to book your time
Arriving for your booking
- Please arrive promptly for your allocated booking time.
- Upon arrival you will be taken to your table and you will be required to fill in contact details for all diners
- Each sitting will be allocated a maximum of 1.5 hours for their meal
- Due to limited numbers, we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins or extra guests to your booking