The doors are back open and we’re in the for the long haul
We’ve loved seeing your faces again, helping celebrate reunions, missed birthdays, and any other reason to catch up with loved ones.
Things are same, same but different in these times, so keep checking back to be advised of changes we make along the way.
As of Thursday June 25:
- TAB open, but restricted to eight (8) patrons at one time
- A limited Classics Take-Away menu now available. Chicken parma, Chicken schnitzel, Battered fish and Salt and Pepper calamari
- Take-Away available between 11:30 – 2:30 & 5:30 – 8:30. Call to order
- Beer Garden will be open for a drink ( but the rules say take a load off and sit down)
- Dining in the Bistro and Front bar with reduced seating numbers
- Seniors menu & other special offers not currently available
- Everything operating Thursday to Sunday for now
The same rules are still applying for dining, limits on dining numbers, a smaller menu, and safety procedures to adhere to; But you’ll still experience the same attention to good quality food and old fashioned service.
We encourage you to pre-book to avoid missing out whilst we have limited places
- There will be two sittings per meal period.
- Lunch 11:30am. 1:00pm
- Dinner 5:30pm. 7:00pm
- The earlier sittings will be allocated 1.5 hours as a max. booking time
- To reserve a table please call 5259 2260 to book your time
Arriving for your booking
- Please arrive promptly for your allocated booking time.
- Upon arrival you will be taken to your table and you will be required to fill in contact details for all diners
- Don’t be late for your booking and miss out on quality time
- Due to limited numbers, we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins or extra guests to your booking