Franco, Mark and the whole team at the Grand Hotel thank you for your support to date.
We know that 2020 has been a year for the records, but we are so pleased to be hosting everyone again. We are moving with the times as restrictions ease and change but the one constant is our attention to good quality food and old-fashioned service.
There’s still have a cracking drinks list with heaps of local plonk and we’ll have big smiles under our masks just for you. Oh and we have take away as well!
We are excited for a huge Summer and customer numbers and enquiry is very encouraging for business. We strongly recommend you continue to book ahead of time to avoid missing out.
We look forward to seeing you again and again.
Some important things to know:
- Currently opening Wednesday – Sunday
- Numbers are restricted so please call us on 5259 2260 to book ahead.
Booking times are:
Lunch: 11.30 am – 1pm or 1.15pm – 3.15pm
Dinner: 5.30 pm – 7pm or 7.15 pm – 9.15 pm
- You can book to sit in either the bistro, front bar or beer garden ( based on availability)
- Each booking will be required to scan in & out via a QR code on your mobile device
- All day dining on weekends only (based on availability)
- Entry via Newcombe st only
- The Classics Take away menu is available. Pre-order and collect from front of hotel
- TAB is not currently open
- PHEW …. that’s enough for now, but keep watching our social media for more updates